Communiskate has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread.
- Face Masks are required at our facility - you are not expected to wear them while on the ice
- Coaches/Instructors will ensure that all participants agree that if they are sick or symptomatic, they will stay home and contact HealthLine 811 for further guidance
- EVERYONE that enters the building is required to use the hand sanitizer at the front entrance prior to entering the arena
- The coaches/assistants will communicate with their skaters/spectators on the entry and exit program, skaters should only arrive 20 minutes prior to their allotted ice time and are responsible to ensure the participants have exited the dressing rooms 15 minutes after their ice time
- Dressing Rooms are open and are clearly marked with social distancing signage, we will provide 2 dressing rooms per ice rental, each room will hold 10 skaters, if you have over 20 skaters we will need to be notified.
- For players that do require assistance it is recommended that they come to the rink in as much equipment as possible. Any players that require assistance can have only 1 parent/guardian in the dressing room and that person must wear a mask while in the dressing room. Once your player is ready please remain in the dressing room until the rink staff has given the OK to exit and then proceed directly to the spectator viewing area.
- If you are part of a mini league, social distancing is not mandatory in the dressing rooms but you are encouraged to wear a mask (helpers it is mandatory to wear a mask in dressing room)
- Maximum of 25 skaters on the ice and can be up to 5 coaches (total of 30) - if you are part of mini league the maximum is 50
- Water Bottles will be filled at home and marked with players name and under no circumstances will they be shared
- NO INTERPROVINCIAL Players/Skaters/Participants/Coach/Instructor
- The coaches and participants and spectators are required to follow the rules outlined; they will be monitored by our arena staff to ensure that the process is being followed. If they are not being adhered to, they will be excused from the facility
- It will be the renter’s responsibility to forward the rules of Communiskate to the parents/spectators and participants, everyone is required to follow them
SPECTATOR INFORMATION Please see document under COVID19 tab outlining these restrictions