Communiskate Restrictions Upated Nov 26, 2020
The following guidelines MUST be adhered to. There will be ZERO tolerance of verbal abuse to the staff thank you to everyone for cooperating.
- Face Masks are required for everyone entering the arena and must not be removed at anytime other than to eat/drink - when doing so you must be socially distanced. Masks are required for all ON ICE activities
- Scrimmages are NOT allowed strictly conditioning/skills that are performed 3 meters apart
- Coaches/Instructors will ensure that all participants agree that if they are sick or symptomatic, they will stay home and contact HealthLine 811 for further guidance
- Groups must take attendance and do Covid 19 screening for those coming in for their sessions including spectators. This information will be used for contact tracing purposes.
- EVERYONE that enters the building is required to use the hand sanitizer at the front entrance prior to entering the arena
- The coaches/assistants will communicate with their skaters/spectators on the entry and exit program, skaters should only arrive 20 minutes prior to their allotted ice time and are responsible to ensure the participants have exited the dressing rooms 15 minutes after their ice time
- Dressing Rooms are open and are clearly marked with social distancing signage each room will hold 8 skaters social distanced 3 meters apart
- For players that do require assistance it is recommended that they come to the rink in as much equipment as possible. Any players that require assistance can have only 1 parent/guardian in the dressing room and that person must wear a mask while in the dressing room. Once your player is ready please remain in the dressing room until the rink staff has given the OK to exit and then proceed directly to the spectator viewing area.
- Maximum of 8 skaters on the ice and 1 coach
- Water Bottles will be filled at home and marked with players name and under no circumstances will they be shared and they will be spaced out along benches
- NO INTERPROVINCIAL Players/Skaters/Participants/Coach/Instructor
- The coaches and participants and spectators are required to follow the rules outlined; they will be monitored by our arena staff to ensure that the process is being followed. If they are not being adhered to, they will be excused from the facility
- It will be the renter’s responsibility to forward the rules of Communiskate to the parents/spectators and participants, everyone is required to follow them
- ONE spectators per participant only
SPECTATOR INFORMATION Please see document under COVID19 tab outlining these restrictions